Saturday, June 18, 2005

Untitled

This is just one of those post being made up of all the random thoughts that i have in my mind right now. Something like a spam actually. A messy spam. A messy rant. Whatever. It's titled untitled, very much like many things in my life. Yeah, my favourite songs like simple plan's untitled (how could this happend) and one of the best blink 182's song, Untitled, are all called untitled too, heh.

Anyway, there's just so much on my mind right now. So many things that i want's to rant out to make myself feels better. How i wish I can just rant all out here (which isn't possible of course). I'm still looking for anywhere online where i can rant everything out no holds barred. I just hate to keep things in my mind. I've been thinking about it over and over again, and the more I do, the more questions that comes out of it.

Also, I'm kinda sick of listening to all this sad songs that's residing in my comp HDD. Hell, that's the only stuff I've been downloading lately. I hate it, but i can't help it. It's not like I can listent to happy, lovely, romantic sentimetals at times I'm feeling down. The only thing that'll cross my mind is "why am I listening to a bunch on lies". Seriously, when I'm down, it really helps listening to sad, anger ridden and emo songs. Songs like Blink 182's Untitled, Busted's Can't Break Through, Frankie J's How To Deal, SUM41's Pieces, Papa Roach's Scars, Usher's Burn, and many many more have all been a part of me. And the problem here is that I think I've been blasting 'em one too many. As goes in a line from the song What Went Wrong, "I'm sick of always hearing all the sad song on the radio. All day it is there to remind me of an over sensitive guy, that he's lost and alone". I wish one day I can just play the CD of Micheal Learns To Rock without saying "what a load of bullshit" XD.

And yeah, sometimes I feel that I have no life. Yep, that's what they brand those who stay at home whole day either with the books or PC as. I'm one of them. If my PC were to suffer from a software malfunction, I'll spend whole day trying to fix it, to the extend of reformatting if necessary, doing all and never stops till it's fixed. If it's a hardware, I'd rush straight to the nearest PC hardware shop to get it fised ASAP. In short, PC is the only companion loyal I had all the time. Yes, if you're thinking "hey, this nutcase is treating his PC like his own girlfriend, always with her 24/7 and rush her to the clinic if she fell sick. Get a life dude", well, you have a point there certainly. Hey, what else can a single guy do?

Anyway, i guess enough of my ranting. I know you're begining to yawn reading this. I know I am as we speak. I somehow had a feeling that one day, this will all goes away. I don't know. I just want to have a life, I want to feel how it feels like to live. Most important of all, I wants to be real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home