Saturday, June 11, 2005

The NBTD check list

* Name ~ Hornet

* Birthday ~ 31 Feb 1985

* Birthplace ~ Perion….whops, I mean Malacca

* Current Location ~ In front of my PC

* Eye Color ~ Black, I guess

* Hair Color ~ Black too….dang

* Height ~ 17+ perhaps, can’t remember

* Right Handed or Left Handed ~ Right

* Your Heritage ~ Huh?

* The Shoes You Wore Today ~ My cold dirty feet

* Your Weakness ~ Always act like an ass

* Your Fears ~ Myself

* Your Perfect Pizza ~ Made out of 100% gold

* Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year ~ Be a smarter ass

* Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger ~ OMG, OMFG, WTF

* Thoughts First Waking Up ~ Whoa, I’m still alive

*Your Best Physical Feature ~ My brain. Not a brilliant one, but it’s the only worthwhile assets I have

* Your Bedtime ~ 0hr – 2400hr

* Your Most Missed Memory ~ My care-free past, right till when I was 18 and a little more green

* Pepsi or Coke ~ Coca cola

McDonalds or Burger King ~ MacD (Though I must admit I hate that faggy look of Ronald)

* Single or Group Dates ~ Single for 20 years and still counting

* Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea ~ Lipton

* Chocolate or Vanilla ~ Chocolate

* Cappuccino or Coffee ~ Don’t take both shi….i mean stuff

* Do you Smoke ~No plans to die in pain.

* Do you Swear ~ Yes, of course. It’s a form of art

* Do you Sing ~ Yes, when I’m alone with my favorite song playing. And I must be able to relate the lyrics to myself of course (Which rules out romantic songs)

* Do you Shower Daily ~ Of course

* Have you Been in Love ~ Do I looks as if I don’t have enough problems yet? Wait, oh well, we’re all problem seeker after all. Can’t help it.

* Do you want to go to College/University? ~ I’m in a university now

* Do you want to get Married ~ I ain’t a gay, hell, yeah.

* Do you belive in yourself ~ No.

* Do you get Motion Sickness ~ No. I’m an overdose First Person Shooter gamer

* Do you think you are Attractive ~ Never, never and never in this entire life of mine

* Are you a Health Freak ~ No, I’m kinda fat and unhealthy

* Do you get along with your Parents ~ No, never

* Do you like Thunderstorms ~ One without lightings, yeah

* Do you play an Instrument ~ Tried to take up guitar but failed miserably

* In the past month have you Drank Alcohol ~ Not even once in my life

* In the past month have you Smoked ~ Never, didn’t I just said I don’t intend to commit suicide that way

* In the past month have you been on Drugs ~ Also don’t intend to use this method of suicide

* In the past month have you gone on a Date ~ Which part of single and unwanted that you don’t understand.

* In the past month have you gone to a Mall ~ Of course. I wish we have larger mall here.....dammit I wish it was so much larger

* In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos ~ Ore what?

* In the past month have you eaten Sushi ~ Not my cup of….err… was it tea or coffee?

* In the past month have you been on Stage ~ No. I miss those days

* In the past month have you been Dumped ~ Can you being dump when no one pick you up in the first place?

* In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping ~ Skinny what? WTF is that…

* In the past month have you Stolen Anything ~ Yes, my sanity

* Ever been Drunk ~ Which part of I don’t drink that you don’t understand

* Ever been called a Tease ~ Called a tease? If being tease, perhaps.

* Ever been Beaten up ~ Nope. Not a big fan of trouble

* Ever Shoplifted ~ Can’t remember if there is any

* How do you want to die ~ As fast as possible, and as honorable as possible

* What do you want to be when you Grow Up ~ A real, wanted and appreciated guy

* What country would you most like to Visit ~ Moon

This message was taken from a Friendster message and modified by the Nothing Better To Do Mr. Hornet

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://uociphqt.com/mwkj/guck.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://pxkzulfi.com/swsx/vgha.html]Cool site[/url]

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://uociphqt.com/mwkj/guck.html | http://agjssikf.com/dbqr/eawz.html

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home