Monday, May 23, 2005

J-Rock

Well, seriousy, I've never been into any songs from other language besids english. reason simply being that I can't understand those language, and so listening to those stuff might be somehow awkward.

But anyway, back in the 90' (it was towards the end of 90' actually) i once saw this group on tv. they were called Glay, a 4 member J-Rock band. it was their video clip, and I find that I kinda enjoy listening to their songs although I do not understand a single word of their lyrics. heh. It was just nice to listent too, especially their slow rock ballad, though I can remember any of the song simply because I don't know it's title =P

Debuted a around 94', they were quick to became famous in the japan, and was known as the biggest rock band in japan at that time. There was an article on them in the local papers. but soon after, I've never heard much of them.

Anyway, yesterday i've just tried out a new-to-me P2P program called Ares. A very good P2P program to download audio media stuff, and well, i manage to find lots of Glay's song, and heck I've downloaded a bunch of it and now, i find mself enjoying songs that I don't understand what''s being sing out loud.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home