Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Just a passing by post

This post was generated by a I-AM-SO-DAMN-BORED dummy...whoops, i mean human.

Anyway, now i'm counting days till sem opens, take the damn exam and finish with it, regardless of the out come yet. Damn, i'm just so sick of looking at those black and white papers, it's as if i'm reading somekind of alien language. It's eating me alive. Can't say that i'm confident, but mearly just want it to end soon. Arghh...

That aside, let's see what i have when the sem starts. First, finish the exam. Then I have my ID card to make, cerdit transfere to do, and catch up with all the stuff that i'll miss in the first weak.... Also, there mighta be an MMU-nians Lowyatians gathering on 13th. And not to mention my friend's birthday on that week too......holy shit, this is another miracle. Oh god, thank you for the supp paper. *hits my head on the wall*

Also, lately i don't feel all that lucky. I dunno why. Few days ago, I've been sleeping with the lights on. Not to mention the frequent headache i've been getting. Also, i feel kinda useless (-_-). I thought that things had change or improve, but i guess i was wrong, yet again. Wonder why. Just hopes that this wouldn't drag on for too long. Sigh, wonder if i've always been a soldier of fortune.

Spam out~

So when will this end it goes on and on
Over and over and over again
Keep spinning around, I know that it won't stop
Till I step down from this for good

-Lifehouse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home