Thursday, June 02, 2005

I've never conqured rarely came, but tomorrow just hold such better days...

In my previous post, I was ranting about how my life became worst as time goes by, and how much i wish i was back in the past when everything was so great, bla bla bla...

Well, nothing wrong reminiscing about the past once in a while, but there has to be a fine line drawn. Once the dust has settle, it's time to look foward, and I guess that's what I'm, at the least, trying to do.

Well, i do notice that i have one too many weakness all along.

Sometimes i'm too blind to see what's real and instead being disillusion by what's not or rather, what I've wanted
Sometimes i wanted one too many
Sometimes i takes things too seriously
Sometimes i acted like an ass
Most of all, I'm so sorry that i had those weakness

And i have to admit, that this ain't the first time i wanted to change, but more oftent than never, i never did suceed. This is probably why i got myself in such a difficult situation.

But to think again, i guess that it isn't always rainbow and butterflies in life. And there ain't any problem that could mean the end of the world. Yeah, I've made my mistake, I'm flawed and I'm paying the consequence. But this doesn't mean i have nothing left. I still have my life. I can still pick up all the pieces and carry on, take what's good and leave the bad.

Oh well, so much for that. I have to start getting my ass up and work to fix myself rather than just repeatly say things like a old broken recorder.

I never conquered, rarely came
Tomorrow holds such better days
Days when I can still feel alive
When I can't wait to get outside
The world is wide, the time goes by
The tour is over, I'd survived
I can't wait till I get home
To pass the time in my room alone

-Blink 182

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home