Friday, January 14, 2005

A nice take on love and relatioship

"Is it that when people want to search for one girl friend and then you also simply want to find one? Following others? I'm lonely, but I'm confident; I maybe made a few mistakes in my speech, but I know what I try to express; I know I'm lack of socialize, didn't dare to speak in public, but at least, I'm improving and get myself stronger. But there is always contradiction that when you become stronger, richer and better, people will start to look at you in different angle. For instance, when you're richer, people who wants to be with you is actually want grab the benefit of yours, it's realistic world. No one want to get a friend like this. If there is someone also, they are nuts, probably want to show off themselves."

What's quoted above is a part of a journal written by a close friend of my (Hey M3lancholy Lavend3r, if you're reading this, I really hope you don't mind me borrowing you're toughts for my own blog :P) I somehow find it quite interesting and kinda meaningful, and so I decided to post it up here and also add some of my personal comments.

Well, in many ways, I'm some sort like him, still single and loney all the time, miss having someone to care for and I can't socialize well, and prefere to talk personally rather than publically. The only difference is unlike him, I'm lack of confidence when it comes to relationship.

And yeah, I do strongly agree that we get into a relationship only because we love that someone, not because all of our friends have a partner, we're also desperate for one. Simply jump into one will only be suicidal....

1 Comments:

Blogger Garry said...

Hi there,
Unfortunetly, i haven't downloaded season 4 yet...i personally prefere to download the whole season at one, as i did with Season 1, 2, and 3.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home