Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Finally, my blog is complete~

Yeah, the final piece of this blog has been put in place, that is the picture of me. Well, that picture of a ugly guy you're seeing there, that's me. Nothing to shout about, I'm just so anti-photogenic. And if you think that's bad enough, there are some picture even worst, but oh well, you've gotta be kidding if you think I'm gonna post it here and make myself a laughing item :P.

Anyway, my dad just got a new digital camera, that's why I'm able to post a picture of myself here. See, how pathetic.

Now if only i can find something nice to shoot :D.

ps: I'm not resposible for any emotional distress cause by viewing that not so pleasant picture of me, or any picture that I mighta post it up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home