Sunday, January 09, 2005

Updates: Some songs added to the blog

As u might notice now, there's a player at the top left of this page, well, it's a embeded player to play some songs here. It was suppose to loop through all the songs in the list, but unfrotunetly, that's not the case. Instead, it'll loop between the same song selected. Therefore, if u'r interested in hearing any song in the drop-down menu there, pls click on the song and click play.

I don't think this bug will be fix anytime soon, if ever being fixed, as it's a java code and it's not written by me. So there's no way i can fix this myself, unfortunetly.

Anyway, from time to time, I'll add new, or old songs into the list there. Of course, the songs added will be the ones that I like :-)

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home