Sunday, January 02, 2005

2005

Happy new year!

Well, at the least i hope mine will be a happy one, though I know chances are next to impossible. No one life's perfect afterall. But well, actually there are somethings that I hope will be better this year around as compare to last year. As always, i want the goods to stay and the bad to change. 2004 has been up and down, well it's more like up-down-down-down-up-down-down-down. Yeah, full of downs that I wish had never happend and ups that i wish I can go back to that time to enjoy it once again and right all the wrong. But oh well, better get back to reality.

I'm not use to making any new year resolution, only because I know that i'll never achive it, unless I were to make a resolution that I wanna stay alive for the whole year :P

This year celebration was kinda nice for me, coz i BBQ with my friends, which is well, something, unlike previously where I'll just watch the fireworks on TV. But sad thing is that this year, there was no public celebration due to the unfortunet tsunami event. It was a waste as from my friends apartment, we had a wonderful view of downtown. If only there were some real fireworks...Anyway, fun time's over. unfortunetly, I'm still a student, and well, sooner or later I'll have to start studying. So, I'll have to try my best to start now. But starting is one thing. How much is another.

Anyway, this year, I hope to be a better person, and minimise the amount of mistake that i'll make, I can't eliminate it completely, but well, maybe lesser than last year.

Have a nice 2005 :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home