Sunday, September 14, 2008

Unopened Letter

I'm sorry for all the mistake I've made, even though often I never knew where I went wrong, I really am, cause if did knew, I'd probably not make them in the first place. Details are vague, but I think what I do know is that throughout the years, I've been very immature. I knew I was immature, I just didn't know what it would have ultimately lead to, much lesser the consequences.

Now I just wish I could undo all that mistakes, as much as I know that's not possible in this time and place. I really wish I can undo them all, cause I miss every good thing that was before my hormonal suicide tendencies got the better of me that completely turned me into an idiot. I guess that's what crime and punishment is all about. That's what differentiate between the good ones and the ones like me.

This week reminded me of what I really missed, those EngSociety assingment thing which was last sem and yet it felt like yesterday. Wish I didn't had to woke up from those dreams.

Maybe all I feel right now is regrets. Or perhaps it was the feeling of hopeless, not being able to do anything to fix anything. But I think, ultimately, I just feel unfortunate that this words will just resides here, on a hard disk residing somewhere at the other side of the planet.

I know I can't but, this is just one of the many unopened letter I wish I could say to you, TLF...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home