Sunday, September 14, 2008

Overdose Delusions

Sometimes I wish life came with an instruction manual. One that tells how to be the perfect person everyone likes. Cause its really hard for me to get anything right these days. No matter how I tries, I just can't make things right.

And when they seems right, it always goes bad again, and I don't know whats going on. I really wish I could say sorry cause I really am, and although I don't know what went wrong again and again, I felt like its all my fault, that's how it feels like on this end. And I really wants to be perfect, I want to be normal like everyone that these people don't hate or despise. I just don't know how.

That's what I've always been I guess. The village idiot who don't know about anything, with the stupid idea of how a men should be which only make him a retarded kid and it all backfires on me. Yep, that's me. There are many more idiotic attribute to me but I don't feel like sharing em here right now.

All I really want is NOT to be me. Its a very lonely thing to be.

A fact I cannot deny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home