Monday, July 28, 2008

Polaris

"I'll wake up tomorrow and I'll start
Tonight it feels so hard
...
Am I only dreaming?"

I hardly notice the weeks went by, its been 6 weeks into the semester now, and nothing productive have I've done. I'm going downhill, deteriorating, and I should seriously consider running away and joining the circus troop.

Its like, the motivations are fading off, some days I just wish I could skip classes, and I don't even want to get started on my FYP, its been nothing but a nightmare. One that I'm failing.

I really never knew that everything would be this way this semester, and this tough to deal with. I mean, it was way too soon, at least.

Its not like I expect things to say the same the way it was in the past forever, everything have to either move forward or comes crashing down. But I guess... well, then why I still I could wake up and find myself back or 3 years ago... Maybe I just wish I had more time, that I still had the chance I use to have back then, I really, really miss that. And I miss her too, and I don't know how to deal with that and everything.

Its funny how, last semester just seemed like yesterday, EngSociety assignment seems like yesterday, Data Comm extra class just seems like yesterday, Electronics 3 lectures just seems like yesterday, in fact the best 3-4 years of my life felt like just yesterday, and today I woke up finding myself in a different world that I wish I could disappear from.

Its really weird, and in many ways, sad, how my life can just turn around like that.



"I think this song is the type that talks about looking into the sky, at polaris perhaps, knowing that whomever you care for could be looking at it the same time you are, and that it's kind of their sanity in a time of need. Like in the lyric, "In your darkest time, it's just enough to know it's there." -Synapse2Synapse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home