Sunday, July 06, 2008

High Anxiety

Sometimes I wonder if there's anyone out there who's facing the same issues as I do, having the same fear, with a truck load of insecurities and all while trying to remotely half-bag that elusive entity we called life. I guess this happens when it all just gets so tough and strange and complicated.

I mean, I do realize I'm strange, emotionally retarded, and insecure. I made a lot of mistakes that are repeated over and over again, and I'm sorry everyday. I guess I showed what was never my intentions, to piss people of, be an annoying person and the guy everyone love to hate.

How do I handle this. I wish I know just how to deal with this, how to stop pushing the people who're important away from me. It's not something new, but its something I never seems to be able to find a solution to it.

I don't know how to fix this. Does anyone ever wish they could rewind their life? I don't know how to fix my life right now, sometimes I just want to go back, start over.

I guess everyday I sort of live a part of me in the past. I miss those times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home