Tuesday, April 15, 2008

word fails me

Some guys have all the luck, there's a song along that line. While some guys just have all the bad luck. And then there's me. I have all the shit luck in the world.

Saturday, internet service went down for more than 10 hours if I recall correctly. Assignment got slightly delayed. But its ok, I'm so glad the line came back the same day. Was that a miracle?

Obviously no, no miracle for me, remember. Sunday morning, woke up to a DSL-less internet. Fine, maybe those airheads had to complete whatever job the started yesterday.

Well, what was I thinking. They never do complete any of their job do they?

It had to be tonight. 11pm, line went of for an hour, and back and off and back.

Don't they have better things to do at 12am in the morning?

But what really pissed me off right now is their operator who refused to do anything about it after I spend like 30 mins on the line listening to some lame music. DLS lights up, can't conform port, can't make report. God damn effing moron.

Well, its a good thing it came back after eventually. Although a port reset would have fix it immediately.

That was alot to take in for a night. I wonder why do I always have this kind of luck. Every time when everything is going well, it has to be too well that something must go wrong. Its like I don't deserve all those good things, something just have to come along and put a dent, put a halt, ruin everything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home