Thursday, April 17, 2008

Not Even The Trees

Now I really can't sleep. Keep having all this things playing over and over again in my mind and I think its really alot for my mind to process right now.

Can't say that it wasn't self induced. No matter how, it always seems to lead back to me. And boy I really hate myself right now. I really do.

Just when things are pretty good, or at least I think it is, it just has to go wrong. Whether its luck or its just me plain imbecilic, I tend to mess things up. It certainly feels like that.

I really wish I have a magic wand right now that could change me into what a man should be. I'm in no position to make all this mistakes and yet I still do again and again, and someday I'm going to look back with nothing but regrets.

Funny how the biggest thief in my life is me myself. Right now I'm such a forgettable tragic comedy that is not even funny.

- Nobody

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home