Tuesday, June 19, 2007

... Till The Time Had Run Out

It was a silly thing to do last night, watching the F1 race till about 3 am, and then I couldn't fall asleep despite my head feeling like its having a meltdown until at least 4am. And next I had to drag my ass up early in the morning only to attend a class with 15 people which the lec could have an eye for every student. How sad is that, huh.

My timetable then was a total mess and I was advise to drop that silly subject, only to be stopped by the lecturer who said she has other plans with the lecture slots and the new changes may suit me, or may not happen at all. So what do I do now? Hang in there until its too late to drop a subject without a 100% refund and to add any other subj. That's the price to pay being a scholastically inept student taking subject at the wrong time. Ok, drop the crap but at least being an outcast isn't nice.

What a great way to start the semester. All the self confidence and and some true (finally) happiness all crumbles down and I don't know why or how it happened too. But seriously, bumping into all these friends of mine today was kinda nice, haven't seen them like forever. It was basically the only highlight of the day anyway.

It's kinda scary how this sem is turning out to be. My academic plans all not going the way I wanted it to and I'm at lost on how to do my coming exam. It's screwed anyway, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home