Friday, June 22, 2007

Decision

This week's coming to an end, and to be honest I wasn't looking forward to it actually. I don't know how to describe it and I don't think I wants to either. Missing so many crucial first class and I'm at lost on if any assignment needs any grouping and stuff like that.

But anyway, now that I have some time to myself, I'd better get things going. It's time to decide on my subjects. I don't really have much of an option here, just one of the lecturer threw in another possibility and told me not to drop one subject and change my group to that slot only because the current slot might change. But I don't know, it's been 1 week and I can't be waiting forever missing classes every week. A part of me wants to pull out of this 15 men class, and then I realize it would be a disaster if I have to take this subject on a third semester, as I have my hands full for this coming third semester (ah, the ever bewildering third semester, at least it once was, somewhere in the past). And then there's this possibility where I may not have a choice.

Anyway, that aside, I hope that I could get a grip of myself too.

On a different note, I went to a briefing today, saw all the faces whom mostly are my peers, age wise. I think I got sane and everyone went crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home