Friday, June 29, 2007

Full Moon Rising

If full moon affects a person, then I think it sure did succeed in make me blow a couple of fuse in my head tonight.

Well, ok, I don't know what happened. I'm as clueless as ever. One day, I thought it'd be a good thing to do, you know, when you haven't spoken to a person for some time already, and then you have a chance to do so, you'd just jump on it, isn't it. I mean, yeah, that was half of it, the other was that I guess it'd be a nice thing to do.

It's just that, I though for once I did something right. I just wanted to improve the situation, I guess that's just me. Always wanting to try no matter what the odds are, and yet I don't know what to do. I thought it was ok, I really did for the past few days. And now it seems like nothing is, and it has left me wondering if I mess something up again.

I mean, there has to be a reason right? Well...

...
I don't know what I'm talking about now
...
...

This is the only place where I can wears my hearts on my sleeve when I don't need the world to know, so there's no better place to admit it than at here, that the truth is, the complicated part of me is, the fact of it is...

I miss her alot, I really do. And I don't know what to do about it. I mean it's true I had a great time last semester, during the breaks too (yeah I admit that), and boy did I miss those times, yeah but most of all, I just miss her so. Should I feel this way or not, I don't know but she was the only thing that makes sense to me and even if I could stop myself from feeling this way, I'm not sure I would. Now I fell so helpless, hopeless, lost, and I only have myself to blame, and I guess I accept that.

I should really go get some sleep now. Maybe I am crazy now, even this post is crazy (definitely is), maybe yeah, full moon rising. But my mistakes, I wish I could blame 'em on the moon too but I can't. You don't have full moon everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home