Sunday, December 03, 2006

Praying for a lifeline.

Been a bumpy ride lately. But anyway this coming week will see the due date of the compiler's assignment part one, which is about writing a lexical analyzer. A real test on one's programming skills more than anything else, and I have none unfortunately.

Its times like this that I just wish I could programmer well, to a point of actually being a novice programmer, novice, but a programmer nevertheless. It's not just about this assignment, it's for my own good in the future. With my last row seat academic results, a good programming skill would have been very valuable for me. I hope it isn't too late to pick it up now.

And what would this world be without kind hearted lecturer. Basic Law mid term was postpone a few days later to avoid some kind of clash. I guess I could use this postponement too, not that I've started studying anything yet anyway, heh.

Ah, people always says that studying life's the best time of our life. So I guess either that somehow doesn't applies to me, or I'm missing something here. I'd like to think that it's the latter. Though, I cant just will out something that I wants out of nothing. I cant only take what life gives me, and with every wound that I sustain, it just makes me more and more numb.

One day I'll grow out of all of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home