Saturday, May 06, 2006

The grass is always greener when you're there

Finally my Technical Communication’s presentation is over, thus marking an end to all assignment for that paper. I must say that despite all the mock meeting and presentation, at the end of the day, it was nothing short of fun.

To be completely honest, the hardest part is the build up towards doing those thing, its not doing it itself. The mock meeting, it was initially a nightmare to all of us. Even with some discussion and preparation, we suck big time in those preparations. We were all so nervous towards it, but when we were on it at that moment, its like a magic happens. We didn’t even have to try. It all just came naturally. The same went with our presentation.

But anyway, I guess I’ve learned a lot from this. This isn’t the first time, and it isn’t a good presentation from me, but certainly I felt that I did better than any of my past presentation. Certainly it is a step forward to prepare myself for when it does matters, my FYP presentation.

Oh well, the semester has once again comes to a close. Well, almost.

But hey, it’s been 3 long years I’ve been here. 2 years in the faculty. So much had happened, so much I’ve been through, and it’s a wow. But nevertheless, no matter how much I’ve lost, it’s still a long way ahead.

1 Comments:

Blogger Garry said...

Lowyat.Net is like a addiction lol. And I study at home, with the com on, so no surprise that I spam too much even during study week lol. Yeah, I really do it to much already =(

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home