Saturday, December 31, 2005

All done and dusted...

...well, almost.

Finally did the course registration. And well, this time around was the toughest one I ever had, with so many decisions to make, and hell the night before, i could swear at one moment, everything was so bad I wished i didnt had to do all this. Finally, came to a decision that, at least for now I'm kinda satisfied with it. I just hope it'll be the best for me.

This sem is almost coming to an end. Finals will be a nightmare, as it always was. But looking back at this short sem, it was better than I hope it'd be. And while I;m in all of this, time flies. It feels like it was just yesterday that I actually blog out some finals thoughts as the semester draws to an end, and here I am, time for another closing thoughs, lolz. And yeah, back then, i never thought things would be better than I dare to think of, back then.

Hmm...guess thats all to spill out for now...

Oh, tomorrow my brother will be starting his driving lesson. Guess soon his gonna inherit my car, heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home