Sunday, January 01, 2006

Dawn of 2006

My new year kick off with me sleeping at 2am after hanging around in an online game pass midnight. Uhm...yeah, that sounds pathetic spending new year eve in a virtual world, but well, at least I'm not alone in there, LOL. Anyway, it was just a gathering, there wasnt any proper countdown, and it's otherwise would have been boring if not for the silly jokes those player made.

Well, one thing I found out was that there were many other who had to spend new year eve night infront of their computer. Well, I don't know how many were actually didn't had any choice... But then again, I doubt anyone would on purpose choose to do that had they have a better choice. But guess I wasnt the only one and never will be.

Ok, enough of crappings

Best wishes for 2006 to anyone reading this (IF)
Happy New Year

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home