Saturday, January 07, 2006

Whoa, feels like I've been run over by a truck. Exam's just around the corner and I caught fever last night, which came with diarrhea. It got worst today and I spend almost the whole day sleeping right to the evening. Well, sleeping was the only way to ease the pain as well as preventing me from going to the toilet too oftent. I just took a couple of asprin coz didn't feel like going to the doctor anyway. And heck, the long hours spend sleeping gave me a aching neck and left shoulder. Damn.

Didn't manage to study much these few days. Seems like I just lost the motivation when it comes to studying science subject. Why did I even took electronics?

This couple of months seems like is gonna just fly by me before I could realize it. Exam week's only one week, and my exam will run till the very last day, so no extra break for me this time around. And the break's just 3 week, of which one week will be taken up by Chinese New Year "celebration". That means my break is just 2 weeks long, a far cry from the last couple of breaks.

A couple of days ago, I was introduced to a instrumental song at a forum. It was a solo electric guitar version of the symphonic (is that what they call it?) Canon on D, by erm...forgot who's the composer. Anyway this guitarist is Yngwie Malmsteen. This song is a fast pace song, and damn its so cool being played on an electric guitar. Very inspring song indeed, though it only inspires me to learn how to play the guitar as well as these professionals, not study physical electronics as well as Albert Einstein.

Ok, I should stop here now. Guess I'll take another asprin and go to bed, in hopes that I'll fell better when I wake up tomorrow morning. (or at least I'll wake up XD )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home