Sunday, January 15, 2006

Wow, that has to be the longest show I've ever watch. 3 hours straight, I could almost swear I'd hatch and egg had I sat on one. I should have wear a neck supporter as well. Anyway the King Kong show was nice. So, guess it was worth the long hours spent there.

Well, a friend of mine ask me out for a typical "tea session" since he's kinda bored now that everyone's back home. But then I thought well, since I havent been to the movies for ages, heck lets just go catch the latest movie. But that Geisha movie was all fully book (damn) and so we settled for a not so new show. But it was good anyway, kinda touching towards the end thought predictable (dunno if its just me imagining things or did I heard some *sniff* around me). And uhm, getting this far in a different car is kinda interesting as well. Gain more mileage to get familiarize with it, heh. Was hoping I could take it further to another city, but it seems these break is way to short now that my family is all busy with CNY. Damn I think I'm stuck in this tiny town again for this sem break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home