Thursday, December 22, 2005

Can't remember the last time I spam here.

Well, mid term exams all so yesterday. And so is my luck. I once came out with a theory thought stating that "GOOD THINGS DOESN'T LAST". And once again i was proven correct.

Last weekend, my local ISP did an server maintainence for almost a day, and when my broadband came back, I find that the line bandwidth has been capped to the speed it should be. Ok, that's normal, but before this, the line was actually uncapped, and my spead was unleash to what the ADSL line here are capable of, that is a practical download speed of 140kbps. Oh well, I've been having that for well, its been more than a year. Damn, I'm gonna miss it. Well, it was never meant to last, was it? Since it was a bonus, nothing to complain there I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home