Thursday, December 22, 2005

Nostalgia

Hmm, lately I've been listening to some great old songs. Well, that's thanks to DC++ P2P software, where I've manage to connect to a hub base in United States. Thus, its easy to get all this old songs. Deep Blue Something's Breakfast At Tiffany and Bryan Adam's Back To You are some of the many good ol song that I've heard at the once was radio station Classic Rock. It was all so long ago, almost 6 years ago I'd say.

All this old songs, somehow have some bits and pieces of memory attach to it. Those times back in high school, when I was 13 and naive, life back then was all so different. I don't have the internet, TV and radio was my best entertainment. I use to spend hours on the radio alone, and yeah, I grew up with all this songs.

Speaking of life back then, yeah it was a different world. I'm not a very socially active guy, but it never bother me at all. I never ever spend my time wondering how do i fix things, I just live for the day, and somehow I made it through that 5 long years. I use to have 2 good friends back then, ironically both of different race. One's an Indian and the other a Malay. So, i guess that kinda makes us some unique friends, heh.

But heck with it, what made them unique was that...well, back then I was the very same guy as I am now, a very quite one, very boring in fact, and that was evident as I only have 'em both as my close friend. But in both of them was a friend that, well, became my close friend for like, 7 or 8 long years. Yeah, 8 damn long years, without any hardtry. I never try I never pretend, I just be myself, the very guy you'd be embarrass to introduce to your friend. And there I have 2 friend for 8 god damn long years, I'm still amaze by it till this day. We all went our own ways after high school, and I last seen them since god knows when.

Ah, those were the good ol days. It all seems so far now that I sometimes wonder what went wrong somewhere along the way. I've always thought I had change, for the better, but looking at my life now, I'm not too sure if it was for the better. Perhaps I did change, it just wasn't enough. But one thing for sure is that, now that I ain't the same, if I ever get to live those days again, it would've been much better.

But well, those are just some of the good ol memories thats valuable, as they are the only ones that's worth reminiscencing. Nothing to learn from, nothing to frown about, but just a fair weather smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home