Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Untitled updates

Well, 4th week into this semester. The pass couple of weeks seems like a woken dream. Will be having a couple of exams next week, and I haven't read a single page of my notes yet. Well, been kinda playful anyway.

Today, I've finally bought the USB infrared bridge that I've wanted to buy since, like 2 months ago. But due to my fucked up attitude, it was delayed till now (only because my brother wanted to get a new computer). But now it's possible to transfere files between my handphone and my computer. I don't have a digital camera, so the handphone VGA camera is pretty much my personal camera now, though its quality is far from satisfactory, but I don't ask for much anwyay.

Till now, the 4th week, weekdays is still pretty much taxing on me. Perhaps thats the reason to why I fell asleep on my notes more oftent than actually reading it.

And that matter still lingers in my mind. I still feels kinda bad about it. Never thought it'd come to this, and I only have myself to blame for. Well, a costly lesson learnt there.

Anyway, here's some pic that I've finally transfered to my comp. It's been resize to 400 pixel horizontally, using bicubic sampling, and nothing more than that.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The view from my room. It was taken late evening, but somehow the sky looks brighter than it should. Well, for a phone this cheap, nothing to complain there.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And this was taken at dawn. It was too dark for the camera.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Another dawn picture, the sky is brighter than it should be, while the foreground is too dark.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Again, a bright sky at dawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home