Thursday, December 08, 2005

Some quotes of Blink 182

He’s one of those guys like everyday you have to talk to somebody, and like everyday I have to talk to Mark and if I don’t, it’s just not the same day.
-Tom

We’ve tour a lot more, we’ve been to a lot more places. We’ve been lucky with out band, we’ve had success…but we’re still pretty much exactly the same people as we were before. We’re just lame individuals that you’ll be embarrass to introduce your friends to.
-Mark

I wrote the song, specifically about a day, when I was 18 years old sitting in my drive way, when my parents, uh, my whole family broke on that day. I mean one day, it all went down and sadly, it was a really hard time.
-Tom, on the song Stay Together For The Kids

There’s a reason that Tom and I met, you know, we’re pretty much the same guy in two different bodies. I feel like we’re brothers.
-Mark

We’ll just laugh so hard, we make up the stupidest things and when I’m old, I’ll look back at those times just to remember how hard we all laughed.
-Mark

I think about times when we we’re traveling in a van, and we’d make up stupid songs, we’d make up jokes and we were so poor back then we couldn’t even barely afford gas to get to the next venue, but we’re having so much fun just playing music, being in a band and watching our dreams come true.
-Mark

I think it's been an amazing trip here, but I think we're gonna be one of those band's thats around forever and always makes records even if nobody's buying them and being used for toilet paper, but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin' toilet paper anybody ever used.
-Tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home