Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Wandering star...lost and fading...

Once again, i wandered into my very own blog. I really didn't have much time to update here, not that i have any nice stuff anyway. Been busy with assignments, in which i must say I learned alot. Not a good thing to do, as I should be doing at this stage, not learning.

Time flies, this sem just flew by so quickly, i cant cope. yeah, i failed to keep up with it. And i also realize all the changes around me. It was all to hard to swallow. And so after all of this, all that's left are still frames in my mind. Pictures, some to cherish and thankful for that after all this while, I never thought i would come to it, though it didn't last either. And many which, I guess I had to learn from it, and somewhat regrets it from time to time. But the how oftent I can learn something the easy way. It does makes me wonder sometimes. Had I been able to go back in time, with all this things that i've learned, will I be able to actually change things for the better?

Anyway, I guess once again, the suffering period is here. I'm gonna suffer as always. Only difference is that I've been through it many times, and it'll be over in a very short time. Still, this short time will be very suffering, heh. Damn exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home