Sunday, August 28, 2005

Goddammint, it's 2.30am and I can't sleep, yet. Wonder why. Perhaps I overslept my evening nap. Sigh.

Ah, anyway, somehow i was moved to drop a post here before i go to bed and tries to sleep off into a perfect world again. This is a better way of killing time then to put my mind on full load thinking of stuff that shouldn't even be there.

Oh well, maybe this weekend have been kinder to me, due to the exam's over effect. But i ain't pop-ing the champange first. in a month time, I'll be cursing at myself again, dragging myself through the final exam. Life's really a drag at that time of the sem. I thought to myself that I should get some (though undeserve) break from all this academic shit, but i just can't help but to think of how am i gonna cope for the next 4 weeks. I won't even wanna think of checking out my screwed up result.

But what bothers me is that my studying engine, which has been warmed up during the mid term exams period, is starting to cool down and fade away. With 4 weeks left, there ain't no room for me to waste on trying to pick the pace up. Man this is shit. Why can they get over the damn mid term exams much earlier?

That aside, don't even get me started on the assignment. Argh. I wonder how the rest of my friends are capable of enjoying like there's no tomorrow today, and next thing you know, all of them passed all papers with no sweat.

Guess I'll stop here. Let's see, what do I want to dream about tonight? Flying a F-15 bomber flatening my campus? Oh yeah....ok, i'm begining to sounds like a drunken moron.

Hope for a sweet dream, kthxbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home