Wednesday, August 24, 2005

August 24th...
The exams have over-run my mind...
Somehow...I'm still alive

Finally, another mid term exam paper is over, and this gives me a couple of weeks or more worth of breathing space. Part of me wanted to jump in happiness after that paper, as i've finally gets some time to rest, but after the exam, it became like a funeral, and now I'm sitting here infront of my comp blogging, talking to myself moodlessly. Oh well, let's just put that shit out of mind mind for now. I ain't gonna mourn about it, at least not till the result are out.

Anyway, with only few weeks left, i actually don't think there's much to cheer about. Any fair weather smiles shall comes after that. Ah well, here comes the end of another sem, which has nothing much to be remembered for, except some mistake that I regrets everyday...every single day. This sem was such a waste. There are some good times to of course...ok, guess I'll take the picture of what's good and leave the rest.

Sigh...I'm running out of time. Or perhaps, time was long gone. How I wish I could fix everything. But that will makes me a god if I could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home