Tuesday, September 13, 2005

One Year Six Months Gone

This time around, I guess I've been caught off-guard again by time. Little did I knew that by next semester, we'll be all taking some difference course base on different majoring. It really caught me by surprise. I was somehow still a little hanging in the middle on what majoring I should actually take, trying to figure out if the major of my choice is the right one. And now, time's up.

That aside, this might be the first time I'm attempting to arrange my own timetable, or timeslot for the subjects taken next semester. Yes, first time after 2 years. In the past, I'll usually get a well arranged time slot from my friend and just register as planned, as me and my friends take the same time slot for the obvious reason. But now, as for next sem, we'll have 1 different subject and another the same. And there's only one person taking the same course as me whom is a one of my close friend. Thankfully there was one, unfortunetly I won't be attending the same class with the rest of them. Though I still hope we'll all be in the same lecture group for that subject which are common for all majoring.

Oh t3h horror of arranging timetable...so complicated that I find it harder than solving a maths question...so difficult that I'll ask my friend and see if he actually arranged it yet. Heh.

Hmm....time just passed so fast. The first day of my faculty years is still very fresh in my mind, I can still remember the first person I knew that I saw on that first lecture. And now, one year six months has gone. It went all too fast.

Sew this up with threads of reason and regret
So I will not forget, I will not forget
How this felt one year six months ago
I know I cannot forget, I cannot forget
-Yellowcard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home