Friday, September 30, 2005

Its all about ways of interpreting

Reading from someone else' blog, I realize that a problem that could potentially come out of blogging, is being misunderstood by others. Or, its sorta like giving a different (usually negetive) impression of that blogger to others who reads. And yeah, this problem could arise even with people who knows the blogger in real life, which is, well...unfortunate.

I won't be surprise too that those who does read my blogs think that I'm a cold, bitter, bitcher person. Oh well, what can I say. Maybe I am? XD

But that's just one thing. Getting the wrong message across could be a problem as well, causing misunderstanding and stuff. Yeah, misunderstanding is the key here, and it comes from misinterpretion.

But to think about it, it ain't avoidable no matter what. Different ppl have different thinking and thus different way of seeing something, or interpreting it. When i blog, i present my view in a way I see it to be, in a way that I can interprete it. And I'd say most, if not everyone, would see a certain matter differently, and so getting the wrong idea out of someone's journal. But no one's to blame for it. It's just a fact of life.

It's hard when people misunderstood me for worst, much harder for me to shunt away from expressing my thoughs and keep it all inside me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i think ur blog kinda nice, just that u r lack of confidence...everyone's having the same probs haha...take care

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home