Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The dust has settled

Today was, by my defination at the very least, the last day of any academic activity. The presentation of the project that my group had spend so much time in (and had fun along the way ^,^ ) has finally been done, nothing dramatic as compare to past presentation as this was relatively easy, coz there were absolutely no explaination on the program codes. But nevertheless, I had to say that it was mainly due to our group leader, who's also our big time programmer, that this project was possible.

Speaking of which, all that's left of this semester is the finals exam, which I'm totaly not prepared for, and I never will, as it's pretty apparent there isn't enough time left. All I can do is to salvage what I can. There isn't much to look foward anyway. I just hope the exam will pass soon.

Oh well, I actually doubt if anyone of them still reads my blogs, but here goes my thanks giving message anyway...*ROFL*...ahem...

Ok seriously, I just wanna thank Mr. Gan, our long time programmer, an also all the other group member as well...for the marks that I'll be getting out of this project, obviously....boy, that was short.

And erm...well, guess next sem I won't be seeing most of them, all but one. Either we hardly have any same classes or none at all. I do hope I'll still be able to meet them anyway...

Putting the rainy days behind me, all that I can say now is that, I appreciate all the better times that we've had, thanks for all of that. And I'm sorry for all the mistake that I've done.
....... I wish I still had the chance...
I guess only time will tell....

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth it was worth all the while

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

-Green Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home