Sunday, September 25, 2005

Finals? What finals...

My final exams are just a few days away, yet somehow I'm studying as if I have a month or what? As always, I never had enough time to be fully prepared. And all that I've done was unguided, with many questions marks hanging everywhere. Well, I guess its logical that studying by myself isn't all a brilliant idea. If I can, I could've been a lecturer. Oh man, wish I had a tutor beside me guiding me, makin life much easier.

Anyway, I'm a little wear off by this nevertheless. I'm kinda blur, lack of awareness, don't know what I'm doing all the time. I'm so blur that I might find myself talking crap at times. So blur that I actually downloaded a 90's pop song and find myself playing it so oftent. (It's Lemon Tree by Fool's Garden btw). OMG....

I need rest. Lots of it. Now where did I place my pills....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home