Sunday, May 08, 2005

I'm feeling this.

Hmm, here I am again, posting at the middle of the night. It's 1am, and my brain ain't working 100% at this time of the day =P
I did wanted to write most of my post at other times where I'm more awareof what I'm writing and can think better, but unfortunetly, that just isn't possible for now. All thanks to the fact that I have 3 exam paper to take in coming months. So, by the time i finish doing my revision and I'm prepare to go online, it'll be like 11pm or 12am. Some games and it's time to sleep at 1am or latest 2am.

Well, that's the burdern of studying. even during the holidays, we still carry our job of studying. Sometimes, when i see my parents both having free time (or at least busy with anything but job's work) during each weekends, it kinda makes me wish i was working too. all works stays behind the office door, at home will be time or other things that's not work related. But then again, many working seniors had said that they wish they're still studying, life's so much better back then. Heh.

Anyway, i guess i don't have a choice, like it or not, i have to finish my degree, that is in 4 years (hopefully). Afterthat, like it or not, I have to go out to work, student's life over, i can't stay any longer in a uni. So, i guess all i can do is to make the most of whatever moment i'm in, and well, enjoy the hell out of it (while keeping the balance with my studies, heh).
now if only i can do it much better.

Alright, time to sleep again. man i'm gonna miss those days when i stis infront my pc the whole day wondering what should i do online. Now i won't have to ask that question again, and i hope i can. Life's complicated, ain't it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Iced Skeleton said...

working, as a matter if fact, as u suggested, is not as easy as studying.
but it's important to study and gain all required information when u're at it, so that u'll be able to utlise them when u're finally working :)

anyhow, there ought to be pressure in any stage of life :)
happy studying! :)

[frankly, i'm looking forward to my study session, it's been half a year since i've read any academic stuffs *LOL* all i read are novels and blogs -__-"]

all the best!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Garry said...

thanks.

reading is always a good habit, no matter what u reads =P At least u can carry that habit to u'r academy session, since it's all about reading anyway =D

Just don't get hooked up on online gaming like i did XD

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home