Monday, May 02, 2005

*SIGH*

Right now I'm just feeling, erm, I dunno how to describe. It's just very bad. There's just so many things on my mind right now that I dunno where to start.

Well, let's just say 4 months just went down the drain.

I don't know what went wrong. Though things got quite tough and i did expect some of it, but i had never in the wildest dream expected that it could be so bad. It was so bad that I couldn't believe my eye when I saw it. And the next thing I know, so many questions start to cross my mind. It all came yesterday, but it ain't so yesterday yet. Till now, it's all still on my mind.

Anyway, i just try to tell myself, what's happend is already happend, don't cry over spilled milk. Maybe I need time, but this isn't the end of the world, I still have lot's to achive ahead. And well, i think sometimes I shouldn't try to find a reason to it. It's like I'm giving myself some excuses for the failures that I make. There was so many crazy idea went through my mind, strict markings, higher standard, and all others crap. Well, at the end of the day, I just tried to convince myself that the problems lies within me.

Well, i guess I'll have my hands full this 6 weeks. I just hope it's pass soon, fast, very fast. And better luck next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Iced Skeleton said...

whatever it is that went down the drain or spilled on the table, i just wanted to say that all this while, you are the one having the power to take control of yourself.

take the beginning of a new semester in June as a real Beginning, live life to to the fullest.
and most importantly, consider adding the elements of discipline into life :) it helps.

those little things like making sure u get up at 8am/9am, wash ur clothes, do a certain chores and so on :)

happy holidays!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home