Friday, April 29, 2005

It's been almost 2 weeks and counting...

Man, right now I'm feeling kinda bored out of my skull. Seriously, i'm beginning to miss my schooling days. I mean those days at uni, NOT my secondary school, those are nightmares.

It's like my day's plain routine. Every morning wake up late, play Maple story, if bored go launch some SWAT 4 action or any other games, then watch Alias series, play maple, watch movies on my PC, play Maple till midnight and go to bed. No sweet dreams. Next morning, repeat the same thing like a recorder. I just can't find anything else to do.

When I feel like chatting, i'll log on to my YM only to find all grey status. those remaining only will have the ever popular Red sign at the side, indicating they're busy and it'll be wiser to leave them alone. Sometimes seeing these grey faces makes me feel so loney that i just shut the programm down. I'm better off saving some RAM for my games =P.

Working? i just dunno what to do. wanna do something that I can gain some knowledge, no one's gonna employ a student for such job. And standing at the supermarket, irritating the customers who's looking through some cloths isn't a ideal thing for me. How I wish my dad had a PC shop, i just love tweaking those PC. Bah, better wake up. *THUM slamming my head agains the wall*

Well, it's just 2 weeks only, god knows how'd I'll pull myself through this. Anyway, next week, the exam result should be out. hmm...maybe a couple of supplimentry papers might add some "sparks and action" to my this holiday. No, maybe I'll be praying "please please please let me have a boring 2 months holiday" afterall.

Blog out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home