Saturday, April 30, 2005

Untitled

A couple of nights ago, I was reading a blog when I came to a post of her, which was very interesting. Why? At the end of the post, there were some points that caught my attention. And I realize that hey, this point is just so true about life. I couldn’t put it any better than this.

With her permission, I’ve quoted those points as below:

We encounter failure throughout our lives.
Failure branches into 2 channels.
Channel no.1, is by seeing it optimistically.
Channel no.2, vice-verse, by seeing it pessimistically.
it all depends on us to make the decision.
(it reminds me of Cognitive behavioral learning -very effective when it comes to handling stress and anxiety)

There are times when one has to let go of that burden of an impossible-to-be-realized dream and get back to reality.
it somehow contradicts with the fact that Thomas Edison and Einstein had failed numerous of times before they had succeeded.

Should we go on doing something we feel we are never meant for?

Well, her point there is very clear. No need any explanation there.

The reason I’m writing this is that this issue is exactly what I’ve been facing all this while. I’ve always think about should I continue to pursue something and risk loosing what I have, hurting myself or to just let go and loose something that possibly there for me.

Sometimes I just wish that I can tell the outcome of every choice I made. I just want to know if it’s worth it, or I’m better off letting go a burden that in the end doesn’t mean anything. But we all know that that isn’t possible, not even in the wildest dream.

So I guess I’ll never know the answer to that question:
Should we go on doing something we feel we are never meant for?

I’ll never know till I loose it.

Anyway, I guess I don’t wanna crap too much about it. This is life, if it’s a pain, so be it. I can’t change that fact.

And another reason that I quoted that to here, is to remind myself of that point, that;
There are times when one has to let go of that burden of an impossible-to-be-realized dream and get back to reality.

1 Comments:

Blogger Iced Skeleton said...

you take control of everything ur life, nothing is more powerful than the mind itself when it comes to controlling one's life, trust me.
:)
contentment and discontentment branches from the mind itself.

personally, i've chosen to pursue something i am capable of doing instead of something tougher, i hope it is the right choice.
:)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home