Thursday, April 28, 2005

Some updates to this...

Well, i added some more features to this blog here, like that every scrolling poem above, that isn't written by me, showing how lazy i am that i have to borrow others stuff. But gone is that LP logo up there, for some reason that poem push it up, making the top so big that u won't be able to read any post without scrolling the page down. Anyway, this is a blog, for my friends and others to read and me to talk to myself, so it can make do without any fancy decoration.

Well, I guess, during this long break, I might try to take some time off to write some stuff for this blog, perhaps might be better than playing maple story the whole day. Anyway it's hard for me to write anything at this kind of time (it's 1am now). i'm kinda sleepy and i tend to loose the plot, start crapping here.

BTW, i found this god-knows-what song that i use here kinda nice. Well, it somehow gives me a sad feelings, kind of. I dunno why, but i found myself leaving the page open, let the song plays while i was playing maple story, LOL. oh, also this song does reminds me of somethings... and erm....., oh, maybe it's just me. (See, I'm begining to crap here). Well, i guess i'll just leave it for awhile.

Good nitez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home