Monday, May 02, 2005

Now I'm feeling sick, literally.

Arghh.....

I'm having a bad nose day today. Been grounded by a bad flu since this morning and right now, it's still as bad, if not worst. I wonder how much tissues papers I've use today. Man, for the whole day I've been sleeping most of the time, hoping I'll feel better after waking up, but that ain't the case. And by now, i'm feeling a lil' headache, possibly from over sleeping? Worst still, my throat starts to feel like it's gonna give me more trouble.

This doens't look good. From my experience in falling sick, it'll all starts with this flu, sore throat and then followed by a fever (sometimes can be quite bad) and ends with a annoying cough. Well, certainly I hope it won't get any worst. Falling sick is the last thing i need in this 2 months. I hope it'll all get better by tomorrow, though i must admit that the chances are slim.

My throat, it's begining to hurt......

2 Comments:

Blogger Iced Skeleton said...

guess u are down with flu :)
u should be recovering in a couple of days, remember to take ur medication,aights?
:)

try gargling with concentrated salt water (hehe) might help.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Garry said...

Erm....right now feelin' better, though i still need the roll of tissues beside me (T_T)

BTW, i didn't take any medication, not a big fan of pills =P But i do use salt water if my throat gets bad.

Thx anyway =)

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home