Sunday, August 08, 2010

Beyond Empty

If I could I would
Take back all my mistakes

If only I knew how
To be the friend you need
To be the person you want

I never knew how to be a good guy
I never had the chance to experience
A true social life
That is normal like yours
And everyone else

No one handed me a roadmap for this road less traveled
I could only get on and drive blindly
And hope that I could get things right

I do not want to learn from the mistake I did with you
I never intended for our friendship to be a casualty
Of the mistakes I was bound to make

I wish I already knew everything
To make these mistakes with someone else
Maybe then I could have that perfect friendship with you
That’s now just a 10 cent dream of mine


I'm still learning everyday
And longing for your forgiveness someday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home