Friday, October 09, 2009

Intoxicated With Sad Songs, He Says... [Part 1]

I'll miss this life. This past 6 years I spent being a college student. Granted I may not have made the best of it or had the chance to enjoy everything it had to offer like so many other people did, but I guess I can't have it all. Working life is going to be different, horribly different for a person like me. There won't be any meeting people like those I did in the past 6 years.

Its true they say, all those days just felt like so long when we were living them, most days just felt ordinary and recurring but once its all behind us, it seemed to went too fast too soon. It felt like it was just yesterday we got to knew each other and now, everyone's away down their own path.

Maybe its just me, I sucks at maintaining friendship. Maybe I'm just a useless friend nobody needs, heh. But what does it matter anymore anyway. I'm now just a faded picture that nobody sees. I try my best to reach out but there's only so much I can do, I can change how a person feel about me.

I have a lot I'd like to apologize for too, if only I had the chance. For all the things that I can't explain, yet I wish I would have done differently, in a better way. I guess they'll never know that it wasn't how I intended it to ended up as, and I'll never know how it would have been had I actually done things differently and we could be on better terms than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home