Saturday, May 30, 2009

If I could see myself the way you do I might change a thing or two...

I know that I'm a socially inept and retarded person. But I'm beginning to think I'm crazy. High on sugar, in need of medication, whatever.

I've always know there's something that's wrong with me. I'm just trying to figure it out, because I can't fix something that I don't know what went wrong.

But I can't take back the way I've behaved, the things that I say, or how I've said things that came out the wrong way, and I do not assume to be able to redeem all these shortcomings even if I could eventually change myself or my behavior.

Even though this may not change anything or undo any damage I did, I'm still sorry for all of it, and its because I really feel that way.

I just wish there's a way for me to show it, that my actions can reflect that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home