Friday, July 24, 2009

When It All Goes Wrong Again

Ever had one of those times you just wonder what went so wrong that a person could turn into someone who hates you so much? Especially when the person is someone you consider close to you (regardless of how he/she sees you as), or a friendship that meant everything to you.

Well, clearly I'm in the minority here. Maybe its because unlike everyone else, I don't have many people that I'm close with in my life. Dropping 50 bucks into a fire brings a completely different meaning for a poor chap compared to what it meant to Bill Gates.

Or maybe this person meant a lot to me...

I guess that why I always acted like a retard. Its my biggest fear, and I'm insecure.

A poor man would be paranoid about his 50 bucks, because it meant everything to him and he just wouldn't want to lose it.


But still, that's probably what that pushes the people further away. So its a retarded cycle I'm caught in, caused by my own issue that contributes to the cause of that issue.

Oh boy...


Out of my depth
Lost in the dark
Waiting for the other shoe
To come down hard

I cannot communicate
Like I wish I could

I do not deal with my problems
Like I know I should

I am out of my depth
I am out of my league
Watching everything
Just slip away from me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home