Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Truth and fiction.

Both truth and fictions are worlds apart, one exist, the other are just a mear imagination of human mind. But what's awkward is that human tend to "see" more fiction that truth. Its sort of like, reading the wrong signal, wanting to see something that isn't there. I've seen many such cases by just reading at forums, and i have to admit that i still scumble to such problems.

I couldn't help but to wonder why do I sometimes sees things that isn't real, but just turn out to be something that i wish to see. Sometimes my mind just plays trick on me, illusions. Whats worst, its so good at creating reasons and excuses that, well, isn't true at all. I keep giving myself excusses, trying to stay positive, trying to be optimistic. Yes, optimistic's the word, and it puts me on a backfoot. There's just so much to loose and nothing to gain sometimes.

But of course i ain't realize it all till, well, oftent its too late. Man, i just want (need) to think with my mind, not my heart, not being influence even, for that matter. I do agree that sometimes, I'm kinda weak to face the truth, and perhaps, maybe, I subconsiously search for reasons to think on the "positive" side, while missing out evidence that clearly shows its, well, just a plain truth, simple as that.

It took me so long to find out it's right
There in front of me
Too close to see
What I thought was true
I see right through what's killing me

There's no solution
Give me truth to my conviction
Is my own confusion
Reality or fiction
Am I out of my mind

So maybe nothing else will ever be so clear
Or maybe that's only my fear
If just for one day I wish I could disappear
Just take me far from here


-There's No Solution, Sum 41

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home