Saturday, October 15, 2005

Holidayz.z.z.zzzzzz

The usual sem break is here. Still feel kinda erm...awkward spending my days playing games, watching movies, shows, and online stuff, all without studying at all. I'm not a hardcore student, not even medicore....but it does feels strange. perhaps part of me is worried that I might get use to it that when my study life resumes, well, i'll find it hard to get back to it. Hey, its always easier to leave study life then getting back into it.

Anyway, i'm not sure I've i've spended my time constructively. I manage to, finally, get my hands on a new video card for my PC, a much faster one of course. And what's significant, when i install it, something tells me it was way to easy, that there wasn't any hiccups, just plug it in and it all run well, too easy indeed. And as always, my instinct was right again. Problem started to pop up here and there, corrupted video playback, and graphic artifect everywhere. Though I must admit it was all a result of my tweaking, heh. But heck, instead of spending the last few days enjoying it, i wasted all my time trying to troubleshoot one problem after another.

Ah, next week will be the second week. By third week, result will be out, and oh well, my now-customary needing to study for all the wrong reason. Meh, it sucks. Oh oy, one more week left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home