Monday, October 24, 2005

F.E.A.R.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Finally the most anticipated PC game has arrive in my computer, putting my GF 6800 to full use. I must admit that this game at times pretty freaks me out. A girl in dark appers before u all of a sudden isn't really a pleasant experience. But its very enjoyable, no doubt about it. This isn't the first horror game that i played before, but certainly its the first First Person Shooter horror that i've played. That makes it a entirely different experience as compare to the silent hill series, as that was a 3rd person shooter game, and therefore the perspective is entirely different.

But hey, man I enjoy freaking myself out like this, and this has to be one of the best First Person Shooter game to date. But still, the horror of this game is not compareable by any means to the rel life horror that i'm about to face next week. The horror of my exam result being release next week.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home