Monday, August 15, 2005

Another hell week

In the next couple of weeks time frame, I'll be having 3 exams paper, which only mean one word; SUCKS. Oh well, I've deal with this many times, but still each time the exams comes around, it's really stressful, and very depressing. Afterall, oftent times I came into this without clearing out my mind.

The studies ain't any easier. Each subject just don't make any sense to me. It's like I'm trying to learn Quantum Physics in French language. Sometimes I wonder why I even took engineering course in the first place. It's like now it's a very bad choice which might backfires in the future.

Sigh, there's just so much to comprehend. Anyway, there was someone on a forum who once mention this...
...it just depends on how you handle it. just take some time, and think about what it is you want to happen...remember, if what you want doesn't happen, don't stress... it's all a part of God's plan and you'll see that what He wants to happen will be much better for you in the long run! I'll always keep that in mind. And to accept things, no matter how bad it turns out to be. At least I will try too.

Anyway, good luck to all my friends who's gonna be sitting for the mid term exam too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home