Saturday, March 28, 2009

Neverland

Its been awhile since I posted anything here, well, it always isn't a good sign when I do anyway. But now that I'm here, there's so much I've wanted to pen down here for the past couple of weeks or so, but I ended up with so much and yet not much to write. I guess I would quote here "Guess this is what we ex English teachers call a classic Pinter moment where everything is said in silence cause the emotions behind what we really want to say is too overwhelming."

But besides that, nothing's changed much, I'm still a dumb person without a clue anything. Instead of finding answers and understanding things, I just get more confuse myself. Can I build bridges where once stood but I was never capable of keeping it up. It scares the hell out of me because yes, I am still the same immature me, so immature its almost retarded. I burn more bridges than I can ever build

And ultimately, I just sometimes forgets where I stand, that I still amount to almost nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home